How to grow fruits and vegetables in Florida? Here is some advice from the ECHO organization in Fort Myers, Florida:
- Propagating fruit trees - from cuttings, seeds, etc.
- Landscaping with edible plants - "foodscaping" this really works. I use it all the time.
- Fertilizer selection, calculation and application
- Permaculture in the suburbs - it can be done
- Multi-purpose ground covers for tough places in the landscape - sweet potatoes are great for this.
- Perennials and other vegetables for summer gardening in Southwest Florida
This is just a basic outline. You can expand on that by reading about each topic or watching YouTube videos on the topic.